Here are just a few reasons I LOVE World Market:
1. They always have free coffee while you shop.
2. On weekends they have free wine tastings while you shop.
3. I forget….oh, AND they have fun, eclectic décor at super reasonable prices!
This weekend is World Market’s Friends and Family event where EVERYTHING (except food and beverages) is 30% off….EVERYTHING! So, it seemed like the perfect time to round up some of my favorites to share with you! Online just use the code FRIENDS (plus free shipping on orders of $100 or more!) or you can find the in-store coupon here. Food, beer and wine is also 10% off…so feel free to pick up a bottle of Meiomi Pinot Noir for me! Happy shopping!!
World Market has so many pieces that are comparable in appearance to Restoration Harware or similar high end lines at a fraction of the price. With two rowdy boys that love to wreck havoc on our home daily, this is the perfect mix of the look I like, with a price that won’t make me cry if the occasional crayon drawing has to be scrubbed off or a Ninja Turtle sword makes a divet in the wood…..I’m sure these things never happen at your house!
- Arcadia Extension Table //2. Rustic Wood Brinley Fixed Table //3.Linen chair//4. Linen Round chair//5 linen bench (available in more colors)//6.Metal Tub Chair//7. Seaside Tassel//8. Striped Runner (available in black, blue and red)//9. Floral Stripe with tassels//10. Natural fiber woven runner
If you follow me on Instagram, a few of these items may look familiar, because they are scattered throughout my home! These would all be fun additions to your living spaces.
- Foyer table//2. Glass vases//3. Yellow floral wreath//4. Window pane Mirror//5. Lanterns//6. Sweater Pouf//7.Vases with wood holder//8.Gold mirrored tray//9. Wooden Ladder
I always love shopping World Market’s kitchen section because it is always a mix of practical and whimsical pieces! These lean more toward the decorative/playful side, rather than practical, but they all make me smile!
- Bread box//2. Wood and metal tiered tray//3. Donut cookie jar//4. Mason jar measuring cups//5. Galvanized metal cake stand//6. Cup drying rack// 7. Cake carrier//8. Vase set//9. Lick the bowl
Shop all kitchen and serving ware here.
As the temps are heating up, it may be time to refresh some of those outdoor spaces! Here are a few pieces that have me dreaming of summer!
- San Remo dining table//2. rustic gray wicker chair//3. Grey Woven Chair//4. Grey handwash wicker chair//5. Outdoor Pouf (available in 2 colors)//6. White Strap Chair//7. Edison Solar LED lights//8.Indoor/Outdoor Rug
The San Remo Dining set is all so pretty! The table is number 1 above, but there are also benches, side chairs and a hole in the middle for an umbrella for shade! Totally has me wishing we had a bigger outdoor patio at the Crisp Casa! You can shop the whole set here! All outdoor furniture can be found here and indoor/outdoor rugs here
FOR THE KIDS
My boys actually love going into World Market because they have unique and vintage toys, books, and fun kitchen gadgets for kids! Here are a few of my favorites!
The Galvin cafeteria table (number 1) is not actually marketed as a kid’s table, but doesn’t it just look like it belongs in a playroom? I love that the seats tuck away to save space! The trays on square 3 are another favorite. They are called Dinner Winner trays and you put foot in each of the “game” squares. Once your child has eaten everything in the squares they “win” a treat (dessert, fruit, etc.)and there is a little compartment for that! I thought these were ideal for picky eaters and making meals more fun! Number 4 is a dinosaur popsicle mold that I know would get put to use at my house this summer!
I have a confession….that was 41 fab finds, not 40….but I hope you don’t mind! Do you have favorites from World Market? What retailer is your go-to for fun décor! I’d love to hear about it! Happy shopping and remember this sale ends MONDAY!!