This sheet pan breakfast is rich, hearty and SO good!
We actually ate it for dinner the other night! It feeds a crowd, is easy to make and fast to clean up!
1 package of frozen shredded hashbrowns
Non-stick cooking spray
2 tablespoons of butter
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8-12 slices of thin bacon-If you prefer thick bacon, you will need to re-cook it a bit before following the recipe below!
5 large eggs
chopped green onions for topping (optional)
Other optional toppings include: sliced avocados and salsa….we live in Texas. We like salsa on everything!
If you are in need of an actual sheet pan, find some top rated options HERE.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Oil or spray your sheet pan with non-stick spray.
Spread your hashbrowns in a single layer on your sheet pan. Melt butter and mix in garlic powder. Pour this mixture over your uncooked hashbrowns. Sprinkle your cheddar cheese on top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges began to brown.
Take your sheet pan put of the oven and use a large spoon to make little bowls within your hashbrowns. Add bacon slices to each “bowl” and crack an egg, trying not to break the yolk.
Place the sheet pan back in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until egg whites have set and bacon is cooked.
Top with chopped green onions, avocado slices, salsa or whatever your family likes!
This sheet pan breakfast….or dinner….is served!
Sheet Pan Breakfast
- sheet pan
- 1 package frozen shredded hashbrowns
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-12 slices thin bacon
- 5 large eggs
- copped green onions, sliced avocados and salsa for toppings-optional!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Spread out hashbrowns in a single layer. Melt butter and stir in garlic powder. Pour over hashbrowns. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until edges began to brown.
- Take your sheet pan out of the oven and use a large spoon to make little bowls within your hashbrowns. Add bacon slices to each "bowl" and crack an egg, trying not to break the yolk.
- Place the sheet pan back in the oven and cook 10-12 minutes, or until egg whites have set and bacon is cooked.
- Take sheet pan out of the oven and sprinkle chopped green onions (optional). Avocado slices and salsa also make an awesome topping!
More Breakfast Ideas:
If you like easy breakfast recipes, make sure to check out these favorites:
Sheet Pan Pancakes
Find them HERE.
Avocado Egg Bake
Find the recipe HERE.
Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter Banana Muffins
Find the recipe HERE.